For the last week, I have been laid up in bed with a bad back. Having been advised total bedrest by the doctor, I looked for occupying my time productively. Therefore to keep myself really busy and productive all day, I have been counting all the spots on my ceiling. I now know for a fact that there are a) few patches which have been badly painted.. b) there is one little spider's web which needs to be removed... and c) a clock who's(?) hands dont keep proper time...
I have so much time on my hands and nothing to do with it. I really miss working on my blog (on that all important task in my life these days). Poring over all the other bloggers posts. In all this I have had enough time think of all the new and exciting foods that I am going to make and feature in my blog.Visions of me cooking these delectable dishes, turning out these picture perfect creations, getting a million comments and a gazillion hits.. all these have been floating before my eyes. Well, a girl can dream, can't she?
But all that will still take some time till I am completely fit.
In the meantime, I decided as I can neither cook nor take those pictures and as I can at least type now, I shall be posting articles from sourced from the internet that I think may be of interest to all. Sounds like a good idea? It will keep me from climbing the walls for sure ( I am not really sure which walls and what climbing I am really in a position to do) but as you can gather, its only a figure of speech.
The articles will feature anything that I find interesting, of note, important, humorous, food based or otherwise....
To start off, here is a sampling of jokes on candy and desserts.
CANDY AND DESSERT HUMOR and JOKES:
1. Q: What happens when you eat too much candy?A: It makes you THICK to your stomach.
2. Q: What do they call a man who abandoned his diet?A: DESSERTER.
3. Ice cream is exquisite... --what a pity it isn't illegal.
4. The optimist sees the doughnut, the pessimist sees the hole, and the realist sees the calories.
5. A birthday greeting: For someone special as you, only ANGELFOOD would do. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
6. Did you hear there are two suspects in Two Ton Charley's death? --BEN and JERRY.
7. Don't eat too much fudge, or else you will have so much pudge you won't be able to budge. --Daniel Worona "The Candyman"
8. You know you're a mom if... Popsicles have become a staple food.
9. Mexican candy makes my taste buds say "OLE!"
10. FORGET LOVE... I'D RATHER FALL IN CHOCOLATE.
11. Dieters are being advised to avoid drinking Pepsi, "THE PAUSE THAT REFLESHES."
Hope you enjoyed that!!!